1. How long will it take before I receive my items?
GROUP maintains a catalog of over 60,000 specialized products for Law
Enforcement, Military and Sport Shooting enthusiasts. Select products are
stocked in Canada for immediate distribution. Non-stock products are
manufactured to order. Production and delivery of non-stock items is
approximately 8-10 weeks.
2. How much will shipping and handling cost?
We charge a flat rate of $18.99
plus applicable tax anywhere within Canada.
3. Can I return an item I ordered from your site?
Click Here to find out how to return an item/s.
4. Can I exchange an item that I ordered from your site?
Click Here to find out how to exchange an item/s.
5. Do you offer international shipping?
We are very proud to be the
distributor of Safariland in Canada. We will only ship within the Canadian
borders and cannot process any orders across the border.
6. What forms of payment do you accept? We accept PayPal, VISA, and MasterCard.
7. How can I get the most up-to-date status of my order? You are always welcome to contact
us via phone (902)468-5367 or email
inquire about the most up-to-date status of your order. Please give us your
order number and name and we will let you know!
8. Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order within 5
business days of placing the order for a full refund. After 5 business days, a
20% restocking fee will be applied to the cancelled items, and a full refund
will be issued for the freight.
9. Can I make changes to my order? You are welcome to make changes to
your order within 5 business days of placing your order. To make changes to
your order, please contact us directly via phone (902)468-5367 or email
to let us know what you would like modified.
10. Do You offer military discounts? Most of our customers are military and law
enforcement, so we have already taken this into consideration in the website
pricing. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.